Rent a Venue
The Botanical Center has beautiful indoor and outdoor space available to rent for special events such as weddings, conferences, retreats, seminars, private parties, and more. For questions, or to set up an appointment to tour any of the venues, contact Jayne Mulford at 801-544-3089.
New pricing for events booked in 2020. Details below.
Browse Venues & Rental Rates
The Utah House
- Full kitchen
- Large, comfortable great room
- Three bathrooms, plus bridal preparation space
- Two outdoor gathering spaces
- Indoor classroom space
- 37" Television
- Chairs for up to 40 guests (dark gray)
- Other furnishings that can be used or removed
- Four banquet tables, 32" x 72"
- Round tables available for an additional fee
|Monday - Thursday||Friday - Sunday|
|Entire Facility (6 hours)||$650||$750|
|Classroom Only (6 hours)||$150||$200|
during business hours (4 hours)
- The use of the building and associated garden space, as specified in rental rates.
- Staff person onsite throughout your event
- Use of audio/visual equipment associated with each facility
Available for an Additional Fee
- Sound System with 2 speakers, stands, and wireless microphone; $40
- 60" round tables, 10 available at $10 each
- 30" round 48" high Cabana tables, 8 available at $10 each
- Extra chairs $1 each
- Extra hours $100 per hour
- Garden members receive a 5% discount on rental rates.
- A non-refundable deposit of $150 is required at the time of the initial booking in order to hold your date. The deposit is subtracted from the total.
- USUBC facilities are available Monday through Sunday, but unavailable most holidays.
- Payment can be made by check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa and is due 30 days prior to your event. Payment after your event will result in an 10% late fee.
- Alcohol and smoking are prohibited in all venues.
- Event insurance is required for events held after business hours.
- Decoration rules apply at all venues. View Rules
- All venue renters must sign a facilities use agreement.
- Additional guidelines apply.
Rates updated: January 8, 2020.