Plan an Event
Select a venue which you would like to rent:
The Utah House
The House is a green building demonstration and learning center location at the south end of the USU Botanical Center. This beautiful facility can serve as an attractive backdrop for your wedding, family gathering, or other private event. The Utah House has a fully functioning kitchen area, a great room, 3 bathrooms, and several outdoor gathering areas. Rental of the building also includes classroom space, 40 chairs and the surrounding water-wise landscape as well as audio/visual equipment.
Rasmussen Teaching Garden
East of the Kaysville Education Center at the crest of the hill, the H. Paul and Mary Jane Rasmussen Teaching Garden is an inviting example of bringing together color, texture and water conservation in the garden. Students in USU's horticulture program use the garden as a classroom where plantings will periodically be updated. Visitors are always welcome to walk the paths or relax on a garden bench. View pictures of the garden below.
Wetland Discovery Point
Built in 2008 and located alongside the USU Botanical Center ponds, the Wetland Discovery Point is a beautiful setting for weddings, corporate retreats or other private parties. The Wetland Point is a LEEd Platinum certified building and exhibits many interesting and appealing characteristics. Rental of this facility includes the unique Wetland Discovery Point building, a spacious outdoor deck and a boardwalk trail system.
Learn More about the Wetland Discovery Point.
2016 Rental Rates
For a complete list of 2016 rental rates, click 2016 Rental Rates
Rental Fees Include:
- The use of the building and our garden space.
- Staff person onsite throughout your event.
- Use of audio/visual equipment associated with each facility.
- Garden members receive a 5% discount at Kaysville locations.
- A non-refundable deposit of $150 is required at the time of the initial booking in order to hold your date. The deposit is subtracted from the total.
- Additional chairs for rent, $1 per chair.
- Additional hourly rental beyond allotted rental time is available for $50 per hour.
- USUBC facilities are available Monday through Sunday, but unavailable most holidays.
- Payment can be made by check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa and is due 30 days prior to your event. Payment after your event will result in an additional 10% late fee.