Become a Member
Membership to the Ogden Botanical Gardens and the Utah State University Botanical Center helps:
- insure the future of serene, beautiful places in the midst of urban settings
- provide opportunities for children to experience and appreciate plants, soil, water and other natural resources
- supports efforts to explore plants and methods for growing them that are in harmony with our lifestyle and climate
Your annual membership provides:
- Discounts on all public classes at both gardens
- 20% discount on all regularly priced plants
- Entry to "Friends Only" previews and plants sales
- 10% discount on merchandise at both gardens
- Our monthly, e-mailed "Garden View" newsletter
- Invitations to "Friends Only" tours of gardens, wildflower walks and other "Flori-tours"
- Support to green and growing places that inspire beautiful and sustainable living
- The membership cost is $35 per individual or $50 per family (up to six members)
The Utah State University Botanical Center is where Utah's future grows. Visitor's enjoy beautiful surroundings, experience hands-on fun and learning, and discover ways to live well while using resources wisely. With 100 acres just off I-15 in Kaysville, the USU Botanical center welcomes visitors who come to stroll through the Rasmussen Teaching Garden, explore the sustainable Utah House and its landscape, enjoy fishing and wildlife watching at the ponds, walk or bike the trails, or observe more than 100 species of trees in the arboretum. The USU Botanical Center focuses on critical issues confronting people in our state throughout the Intermountain West; a growing population and limited water supplies, diminishing public open space, and a shrinking resource base for native plants, wildlife and wetlands.
Established in 1994, the Ogden Botanical Gardens is one of the most reassured places in the Ogden area. The 11-acre public garden is beautifully situated along the Ogden River and home to rose, cottage, four-season and demonstration gardens. Its hundreds of perennials, annuals and trees provide an ideal setting for a leisurely walk, lunch, family gathering, wedding or reception, company picnic, photography session or just a serene place for contemplation. Visitors find answers and glean ideas to inspire and enhance their quality of life through improved plant selection, cultural practices and environmentally sound activities. Classes and events throughout the year offer opportunities to connect with other gardeners (whether novices or those with hard-earned green thumbs) to learn and share ideas.