- The Grass Garden, the Varga Arboretum and the Ponds at the Utah Botanical Center are open from dawn to dusk.
- The Utah House, a sustainable building demonstration, is open from 1 - 5 pm Monday through Friday and from 10 - 2 pm on Saturdays. Closed on Sundays.
- The Wetland Discovery Point is open Tuesdays and Thursdays 1-4 pm from May through the end of September.
- The Greenhouse is available for scheduled tours, for an appointment, please call 801-593-8969.
- Call the Gardening Hotline, every Monday, Wednesday and Friday in from April through May from 9 - noon. The phone number is 801-451-3412.
- Or bring a specimen to the Diagnostic Clinic held at the Wetland Discovery Point on Tuesdays, 1-4 pm, May - September.
- Soil test kits are available, free of charge, at the USU Davis County Extension Office at 28 East State Street in Farmington. The kits include a pre-addressed box for your soil sample, which will need to be mailed to the USU Soils Lab in Logan. The cost of the test ranges from $10-$14.
- Or, click here, to learn how to take soil samples, the USU Soils Lab mailing address and the proper forms.
Yes, we have four different spaces available, for all rental information, please click here.
Yes, volunteering opportunities change depending on the season and current projects at the UBC. For all volunteer opportunities and information, please click here.
Yes, please call Shawn Olsen at 801-451-3402 for more information.
A simple form will need to be filled out to become a vendor, for information on how to become a vendor and for the needed form, please click here.
Click here or call the Davis County Extension Office at 801-451-3412.
Non-motorized water crafts are allowed on the ponds, but must be carried to the ponds from the parking lot, as there is no ramp or dock.
Yes, our ponds are stocked with Largemouth Bass, Bluegill and Channel Catfish for fishing rules and additional information about the ponds, click here.